Also translated in Portuguese and Russian. A Chinese translation will be available in 2017.
You’re not alone. But it doesn’t have to be this way…
In this constantly-connected, do-more-with-less world, being able to increase your productivity is a real advantage. Tamara Myles has developed a proprietary platform—the Peak Productivity Pyramid—which provides an actionable framework for anyone to achieve better results.
Based on a sequence of steps leading to peak performance, the author’s easily adaptable system consists of five levels:
- Physical Organization: from decluttering to filing—foolproof strategies for handling incoming papers and ensuring information remains accessible
- Electronic Organization: from dealing with email to electronic file management options such as cloud computing
- Time Management: mastering the three P’s—Plan, Prioritize, and Perform
- Activity-Goal Alignment: breaking objectives into specific, relevant, and measurable daily tasks
- Possibility: identifying new life and business goals that will help you reach your greatest potential
Since no single solution will work for everyone, The Secret to Peak Productivity: A Simple Guide to Reaching Your Personal Best helps you tailor your own personal plan. First, a quick assessment determines your strengths and weaknesses and pinpoints where to focus for immediate results. Then, as you reach each productivity level, you will find a range of potential strategies—allowing you to choose the ones that are right for you for truly remarkable results.
This practical and empowering book will be immeasurably helpful to readers who need a manageable way to gain control of their time.”
This book gives you a powerful, proven system of personal organization that enables you to get more done, faster and easier than you ever thought possible.”
Brian Tracy, author of Focal Point
A very worthwhile read. Myles encourages and educates with well-thought-out options. The Peak Productivity Pyramid is a tool I’ll use to fast-track my clients to what I know will be great results.”
Standolyn Robertson, CPO; past president of the National Association of Professional Organizers
This book had me and my productivity problems pegged in the very first chapter assessment! I have been blessed with fast-growing business, but that success comes with continual challenges to priorities, focus, time management, and organization! What I learned and implemented within hours of reading this book has moved the needle on the daily “output” for me and my staff!”
Margaret M. Lynch, transformational speaker, coach, author of Why Don’t I Have More Money